Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cranky

  • I hate when my pant legs get wet. Today is worse though, I have wool pants on, and now I smell like a wet sheep. Sweet.
  • Why am I hungry again!? I ate a butt-load of protein for lunch, at 1:45, its only 3:15!!
  • I don't deal with being hungry very well, I get cranky.
  • Work is also ticking me off. Why can't people just respond to emails the first time? No, it apparently takes 3 to get anything accomplished.
  • No, I didn't work out last night, and I folded like wet cardboard and got freaking Wendy's for dinner on the way home. I couldn't resist the call of the Bacon Deluxe, I'm weak.
  • That's it, I'm going for chocolate.
  • Mmmm, all better.
  • I'm totally working out tonight though!
  • Everything's better with bullet points, dontcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment