Monday, February 8, 2010

An Actual Knitting Update and the Calm Before the Storm

Let's have some knitting content shall we? I've finally got some pictures of the Dane Shawl that I've been working on. It's a gray color that is rather difficult to get a good photograph, but I've been practicing:


I've also decided to participate in the Ravelympics this time around. I've joined Team Twilight
on Ravelry and my event is Sweaterboard Cross. I will be doing the Duchess Raglan Sweater.

Here's the link to my Rav project page. I bought the yarn today, just basic Lamb's Pride Bulky in Brown Heather. It should be a lovely everyday sweater, and I've only ever finished 1 adult sweater, so that is my challenge! I'm nervous, but excited!

And the calm before the storm. We currently have about 10 inches of snow on the ground, with another storm coming in tomorrow. They are calling for up to another 6-8 inches! That will be a lot of snow! It is beautiful though, and Murphy is LOVING it!

No comments:

Post a Comment