Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Heart Fat Quarters!

Went to Joann's today at lunch and they have all their fat quarters on sale for $1 each! Yay! Pretty much all of their other fabric is on sale too! Look what I bought:

I especially love the doggy one and the pink ovals.













The blue and browns are for pillows for the living room. Haven't decided completely what they're going to look like, but the solid brown is the back panel.






And I picked up the liner for the purse I'm going to make. The silky fabric is the liner and the gray and teal is the outside. They were both remnants, a yard of each and less than 6 bucks for both! Yay for cheap stuff!



So, no knitting or diving stuff today, but today and yesterday I've done good with my eating habits, but bad on the working out. I'm being lazy. Maybe tomorrow, cause I'm eating dinner now.

No comments:

Post a Comment