Monday, February 16, 2009

About me, the extended version

So, I've decided to join the world of blogging. I don't know that I really have all that much interesting to say, but right now I'm trying to keep myself motivated to get in shape. I hope that keeping track of what I'm doing, (or not doing) will help keep me in line! Also, I'll have miscellaneous knitting, diving, and dog pics.
Anywho, so, about me. My name is Heather, I've been married to my pretty super husband Jeff since October 2004. We have 2 dogs, Dexter, a 14 year old golden retriever/yellow lab mix and Murphy, a 3 and a half year old crazy chocolate lab. Obviously, I love to knit and scuba dive. I don't have nearly enough time for either of them since I work full time for a large corporation. As for the knitting, here's my Ravelry page to see what I'm working on. And as for the diving, I'm pretty much obsessed. I've completed my advanced and rescue diver certifications, and I'm about halfway through my PADI Divemaster. I hope to have my Instructor cert by the end of this summer. In June, I will have only been certified as an Open Water Diver for 2 years. Oh, and we love to travel, but don't have the time or money to do it as often as we would like. More about that in later posts.
I suppose that's a good start for the first post. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment