Basically, not much to update:
1. Get my Mandarin fish tattoo - no progress, think I found a good place, but still need to schedule and scrounge up the money, it'll probably get pushed till after my birthday trip.*
2. Sew myself a wearable skirt - have the fabric, have the book, haven't touched the sewing machine...
3. Sell at least 1 of my photographs - working on a plan for an Etsy shop.
4. Paint again (canvas, not walls) - nope, nada
5. Embroider a pillowcase - have some of the materials...
6. Preserve vegetables that I’ve grown in my garden - ooh, worked on this last night! Froze 4 bags of green beans from the garden. I have plans to shred some zucchini to freeze and to cook down some of the zillion cherry tomatoes to freeze as well
7. Go to a stitch and bitch or knitting group - not yet
8. Volunteer - have some websites to look at, I would like to do something with animals if possible
9. Run a 5K - this is going to probably be taken off the list. I just haven't been running. Running outside makes my legs hurt, and I don't have room in my house for a treadmill or want to spend the money for a gym membership. Maybe for the 40th birthday...
10. Read at least 5 books on my bookshelves (preferably that I haven’t read before) - I'm still plugging away at 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea on my Kindle. I want to get that done before I start something else, but it is SLOW going!
11. Invest some money for retirement (auto 401K with work does not count)
12. Yarn Diet-knit down my stash - I'm actually doing really well on this one! I haven't bought any yarn, and I've been finishing projects! I also want to make a few dishcloths to get rid of some of that cotton yarn that's just sitting there.
13. Bake and frost a layer cake from scratch - done!
14. Sell or give away 50 things that I currently own - 34 down, 16 to go
15. Paint the hutch in the dining room - this I've been planning to do for years, but now I'm wondering if I want to even keep it. It's soooo big for our tiny little house, but we need the storage...
*Have I mentioned my birthday trip?
Anyway, not too exciting, but I'm going to crack down on it, I'm down to less than 3 months!