Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy June!

Wow, didn't mean to let this much time get away from me without posting.  Been busy, but, not THAT busy!  Short update for now, I'm wanting to make some major changes to the blog so it doesn't jump around so much.  Maybe different sections for diving, knitting, photography, and "everything else"?  Still trying to decide what I want.  I just feel like "Knit N' Diver" doesn't cover everything, that I talk to much about other stuff, for the title to be appropriate.  I'm just not quite sure what to do.  I want to start promoting and selling my photos, but don't want it to be a promotional only website, but don't really have the time to maintain another one.  I'm thinking about opening an Etsy shop for that, but still working on a name for that as well.  Sorry for the rambling post, but just wanted to put it out there that I'm still around, just figuring out which direction to go.  Any suggestions are greatly welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment